JODI L. ROBBINS
CREATIVE PROFESSIONAL – DALLAS, TX
Extensive experience conceptualizing, developing, and implementing creative merchandise marketing and advertising initiatives for multimillion-dollar product lines with a focus on building brand awareness and generating product demand. Well- developed skills coaching and leading cross-functional photography, graphic design, marketing, and sales teams; maintaining production calendars; performing strategic planning and budget management; overseeing art direction and photography; and monitoring and controlling quality. Dedicated leader with exceptional organization and communication skills and advanced knowledge of e-commerce visual trends. Proven track record of success developing innovative marketing campaigns across a variety of channels and implementing process improvements that streamline production, increase sales, and reduce costs.
Art Direction • Creative Idea Generation • Graphic Design Coordination
Marketing Planning & Strategy • Social Media Campaigns • Product Photography
Staff Training & Management • Project Management • Process Improvement
Topaz Labs, developer of photographic editing software, specializes in technical and creative programs to meet the creative and technical needs of photographers and creative professionals.
• Collaborate with the CEO, Graphic Designers, and Wholesale Account Managers to create effective marketing and advertising campaigns and educational content.
• Critique and approve graphics and ensure graphics and photographs meet company standards.
• Manage creative projects and advertising campaigns.
• Create and distribute email marketing materials such as company newsletters and promotional materials via MailChimp.
• Provide educational resources, such as tutorials, blog articles, and videos to customers across a variety of communication channels.
• Implemented file organization protocol on company server.
• Develop and implement brand standards.
• Provide creative assets for software development.
• December 2016 Employee of the Month
Dallas Cowboys Merchandising
Dallas Cowboys Merchandising, a consumer goods division of the Dallas Cowboys, specializes in team apparel as well as merchandise for the University of Texas, University of Southern California, Advocare Apparel, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Andrews Distribution, Fans United, Indy 500, and Duck/Buck Commander.
Graphic Design & Marketing Coordinator
• Collaborate with the COO, E-Commerce Manager, Creative Director, Graphic Designers, and Wholesale Account Managers to develop and execute creative and effective marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Establish marketing efforts through social media campaigns, email cadence, and website updates for each company serviced through calendar management and updates.
• Maintain production calendar and update production worksheets to log and analyze monthly business demands for next-year planning.
• Oversee photography and graphic design production for over $10 Million in Dallas Cowboys merchandise sold through wholesale, retail, and e-commerce channels.
• Critique and approve graphics, serve as main point of contact for image requests, and ensure graphics and photographs meet department and client standards.
• Manage photography workflow process, including checking products in, preparing them, photographing them, logging and editing electronic photo files, and uploading files to Scene7 and the company server.
• Manage budgets, schedule and hire talent, and supervise photography assistants and interns.
• Perform a variety of studio duties, including stocking supplies, shopping for props, and maintaining equipment.
• Style hard lines, apparel, and create sets for online web and social media sites, look books, and print catalogs. •Steam, style, unpack, repack, and re-tag all merchandise samples for all departments.
• Manage Instagram and Pinterest accounts.
• Peer to Peer Recognition Award.
• E-Commerce Team Sales Record – Black Friday 2015.
Master of Arts: Digital Photography – Savannah College of Art and Design – 2012
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Studio Art – Southern Methodist University – 2005
Traveling, Reading, Cooking, and Blogging